Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A wyvern, a succubus and a witch walk into a bar

It could happen in Vegas.. or in one of my books.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lacey at Romance Junkies had this to say about
The Last Legacy.

THE LAST LEGACY is a wonderful fantasy tale. This is my second review for Ms. Leigh and I must say her stories only get better. Ms. Leigh combines romance, adventure and humor beautifully in every story she creates, and always keeps the reader guessing what will happen next. Lilly is an intelligent character who didn’t necessarily ask for the life she’d been dealt, but she makes the best of it. I enjoyed the character Faelen as well, and his fervid attempts to get Lilly to notice him. I recommend THE LAST LEGACY to readers looking for a great fantasy.

To read the rest
CLICK HERE!


Also, in other news. Tomorrow is the first installment of I Dream of Desi, which is my part of What Happens in DunVegas on
Beyond The Veil

And also tomrrow night please,join me and JMorgan at
Coffee Time's Exotic Loop for The Witching Hour where we'll share some ghost stories and talk a bit about our books at 6:30 Central.

I think that's all. For now anyway.

Whew!

Jenna

No comments: