Thursday, May 01, 2008

I've been hit with a tag from Dee.

Does this qualify me for Dee-saster relief? *snickers*

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!

1. I'm addicted to 80's music, especially metal.

2. Can't stand spiders.

3. But think snakes are kinda cool.

4. Love reading about other countries but am afraid to fly, so will probably never visit them.

5. Wants to win the lotto, but can't remember to buy a ticket.

6. Own a lot of crocs. They look great with my scrubs. *winks*

7. Is a Trekkie who lives with a Star Wars lover affectionately dubbed Jethro the Redneck Jedi, who on bad days I call Darth Lord of the Sticks.

Hubby..*wheeze* I am your luvah *wheeze cough cough* and I'm taggin you too.

JMorgan
Melanie Gilbreath aka Meme has been mimi'd! muhahahah!
Des
Lyrica
Mechele Armstrong

Okay, I'm done and remember, it's all Dee's fault!

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL I have been tagged. I think I deserved that *G*. Will work up something for tomorrow!