Monday, December 05, 2005

Deck the Halls



Fa la la la la la la la laaaa!!!!

Merry Christmas, tis the season for little bitty lights to be put up all over the place. The things are beautiful, for all that they are tiny and aggravating as all get out.

Each year, at Mama's they put up the lights, the decorations, the santas, the snowmen, all of it. Me? You're lucky if I put up a tree. Why? Lazy, basically. I love Christmas, but I don't like to decorate.

We have our tree up right now, with the lights and the angel on top. I don't have any ornaments on it because I can't find the darned things.

I've almost finished my shopping too. WOOHOOO. I got my mother's and hubby's out of the way, now the step father, the grandfather in law, and all that to go yet.

Oh, and get this, I have MY present out of the way too. *growls* I had to shop for my own present, hubby's are insane, you know.

Ho Ho Ho Yall.

Jenna Claus

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

Glad you got your Christmas shopping out of the way. I think I'm finished too as of yesterday.