Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Every where you go..
La la whatever.

Pretty, huh? That's the Gallaria Mall in TX, at least I think it is. I haven't been there in a long time.

The last time I went, I was 8 or so. It seemed so big then. I was much smaller, of course.

Well it's almost time. Just a few more days and it will be present swapping, wassel drinking, baby kissing, candy making *gasp* and all the good stuff.

My favorite thing is spending time with my family. I love my mama and my aunts, uncles and cousins. My little bro? Well, I guess him too, after all he gave me the babies. I soo think they are the bestest in the world.

How do you spend Christmas? With family or with loved ones. At a home, or on the town? Will you be working?


Also, take some time to think of our troops STILL over in the sandtrap. That must royally suck. Hope they come home soon, safe and sound.


So, be careful, have a good time, eat lots, and above all.

SPREAD THE JOY!!

Jenn the Redneck Reindeer

No comments: