Thursday, March 09, 2006

Friday Eve

Yes, my favorite time of the week fast approaches. I can hear the sounds of the Friday train in the distance. Just now it's gearing itself up, the shiny weekend coal is being added to its large coal holding thingy(I don't know trains pah) and it will make its way down the timeline to the station.
Guess what? I'm gonna be at the platform waiting! Friday!!! Wohooo! Weekend means freedom to write, read, dream, and all in my jammies! Yippie Skippy!!!
**
So to all my fellow Friday Lovers, here comes the train, get ready.. let's go..

Happy Dreams,
Jenna

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

WooHoo! This Friday will be day one of 11 off from work. I will be celebrating with you Jenna. Laying on the couch, snuggling with my girls as we watch cartoons all day and stay in our jammies. Sounds like a perfect Friday to me.