Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why in the heck do I hear the theme to Rawhide?


Rollin rollin rollin!! Keep them words a rollin rawhide...

What? *looks at the picture* What was I talking about again?

Oh! Yes, yes, yes. I am rolling along on my WIP for the NaNoWriMo thing. Quite proud of myself, in fact. I've kept my word count up to date. Still not quite sure what the heck I am supposed to upload there, or how, but hey, it's all good. And that profile thing w/the book is wow!! Just, wow!

This guy? *points* He's just eye candy. Nothing to do w/my story, or the site itself.

Sometimes, ya just do things cause you can, you know?

Anyhoo, so, here's words in your eye, vim and vigor in your plots, lots of twists and turns on the road to those wonderful, beautiful, slippery dippery words that many a writer never really wants to put on his or her WIP.

Because, you know when you do that, there is the query letter, the SYNOPSIS (satanic in origin, this I know) and the all important submission. GAH!!!

What are those words? NO, not that man is one hot stud, though, yeah, he is *weg* Those words are......


The End

The Jenn

3 comments:

Mary Stella said...

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Love that photo, Jenn!

Mechele Armstrong said...

Ummmm *tries to read blog entry* what were you saying?

Jenn said...

*grins* I really can't remember now.. *sigh*