Saturday, July 15, 2006

LOS'ers doesn't mean what you think.

This is a story, of four very lurvly gurls.. they all had hair of.. Well, only our hair dressers know for sure. *coughs* Moving on..

Spellfire is Number 2! Yeehaw! Mae Powers and Jewel Adams, Melanie, Karen, Charissa, and yes, me are all in this digest together. Mae and Jewel are veterens you know. But, the other four, well.. we're so not. LOL.



We are newbies to the core. Hey, that rhymes! No, I'm not a poet, and even I know it. The point is that we ain't doin too shabby. So, if you haven't picked up a copy of Spellfire Moons.. then hey, try it you might like it.

Spellfire Moons



I have my very own page there, you know. Which sort of flipped me out.

Fictionwise Link
Available now by this author *blink blink* I still can't get my head around that.
Braless in the Buick/May 2006
Spellfire Moons /July 2006

In the immortal words of readers everywhere: What else is new? I'm workin on it! Honest, pinky swear. I've sent it out.. I did. Promise. I sent the wyvern to my publisher. I hope she loves me, I mean it and says yes, dear, we'll take it. *flutters lashes*

You know for me, at least, this all started because I like red. Fantasy Lover's book cover is red, and it's got a nekkie man chest on it. Darn you Sherilyn Kenyon.. this is all your fault. *sniffles* I love you, you know.

Jenna Leigh

No comments: