Thursday, April 06, 2006

Friday Eve

Oh dear Lord, who are in heaven, hallowed by thy name. The weekend comes, thy will be done, make Saturday last an eternity..

The Weekend comes, if I stand on tiptoe, I can almost see the shining beakon of Saturday coming up over the horizon. When your weekday job sucks big lemons, you begin to look upon the two days of the week you have off as your salvation. The one thing that keeps you from taking a gun and becoming the next big thing on the evening news.

Unfortunately, the largest calibur I have is rat shot. While that is appropriate for some of my most favorite targets, it wouldn't do the damage I'd want it to. If I am gonna get put in jail, I want it to have been for something, you know?

So, here's to Friday, flying past. Then, all time stopping on Sat. and Sun. I hope the weekend drags on so slowly that it will seem as if Monday will never appear. *gasps* I said the M word. Damn, call the FCC.

I'm the Friday Goddess Baby.. lets do the dance, yall.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yeah, baby! Friday is here, and you know what that means...Spring Break for the Q - hallejuah, hallejuah, yes I know I spelled that wrong, but I am too euphoric to be anal and fix it. Spring Break means 10 days, that's right, 10 days, off for ME! Don't hate, accentuate.