Monday, April 03, 2006

Time is on my side.. NO IT AIN'T!!


Why? Tell me this. Why in the world would you screw around with something so basic, so much a part of a person's life as the time?

I have a theory that since I was born in the fall, October, that I am more attuned to the Fall Back time that they do. So, when this freakin Spring Forward thing happens, it throws off my biorhythms and some junk.

I'm grumpy, dizzy, bitchy and angry. How is that different than any other time you ask? (Yes, Quacka, Cheesie, Kiwi, Bean and SweetieMeems I hearad yall) Because I bloody well say so that's why!

Stupid time change, stupid losing an hour in the a.m. damn well explaining to mother over the phone. Sheesh! Grrrr!! Auuuggh! I feel and sound like one of the adults on Charlie Brown until at least 9 a.m. and now with this crap, it's noon before I can contribute anything worthwhile without killing people. Okay, noon-ISH. *mutters* Fine, 4 p.m. but, really. Leave the time alone.

I am not a flippin farmer, I don't NEED to get up with the chickens. And if I ain't mistaken the damn chickens were still sleeping when I got up this morning at 6 a.m. which was 5 a.m. by my very pissed off body.

There oughta be a law. *sniffles* To top it all off, I'm still sick with the fever. I am now blaming the time change for that too! Neener!

I'm through ranting for now. Too dang sleepy.. pah!

Jenn

No comments: